Date of birth
Where are you from? (country and city)
What experience do you have in social activities? Describe briefly what you did, with whom, or for whom. What role do you play in these activities? (max. 800 characters with spaces)
What are the main areas of your activities? What topics, issues, areas of social life of society you have taken up or tend to take up in your activities? Why? (max. 500 characters with spaces)
Are you associated with any informal group, institution, or organization? If so, write which one. (max. 100 characters with spaces)
In what activities have you taken a leadership role? Briefly describe the 2 most important experiences of this kind. What three adjectives most accurately describe you as a leader? (max. 1000 characters with spaces)
Have you worked with partners in your activities (other organizations, institutions, community representatives, etc.)? Who was it and what was the cooperation about? Assess how you think it went. (max. 1000 characters with spaces)
What motivates you to act? What activities bring you the most satisfaction? (max. 500 characters with spaces)
Why did you decide to apply to the program? What skills and competencies do you want to develop? (max. 500 characters with spaces)
What are your plans for your social activities? How can participation in the program help you in their implementation? (max. 500 characters with spaces)
How do you see your activities in the context of cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe? Do you have an idea for international cooperation initiatives/activities? If yes, describe briefly. (max. 800 characters with spaces)
If there is anything else you want to inform us about, do it here. (max. 300 characters with spaces)
An information clause in connection with the recruitment process to the Beyond Borders Academy program
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as amended (hereinafter: RODO), we inform you that the controller of your personal data is the School of Leaders Foundation based at 12A Wiejska Street, 00490 Warsaw.
Pursuant to the applicable regulations, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted:
by letter to the address: School of Leaders Foundation 12A Wiejska Street, 00-490 Warsaw, or
by e-mail: email@example.com
3. Personal data obtained in connection with your application to participate in the Beyond Borders Academy Program will be processed for the following purposes:
related to participation in the recruitment process and participation in the Beyond Borders Academy Program,
archival (evidential) to secure information in case of possible investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of RODO),
to respond to your letters, requests/notifications and complaints.
For the purposes indicated above, the following data will be processed: name, surname, contact details, and professional and social experience.
4. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(b), (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RODO, i.e. for the purpose of performing a contract or taking pre-contractual action, if such action is requested by the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) RODO); for the purpose of realizing the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Beyond Borders Academy Program.
6. The personal data collected from you may be transferred to:
partners of the Beyond Borders Academy Program: representatives of the Kosciuszko Foundation, the Borderland Foundation and the Folkowisko Association, as well as entities that provide IT, archiving, training, coaching, insurance, hotel, accounting and financial, auditing, control, legal, postal, etc. services to the Administrator of the personal data — only to the extent and for the purpose resulting from their services and contracts concluded with them,
to public authorities or entities authorized to obtain data under applicable laws, e.g. courts, law enforcement agencies or state institutions, when they make a request, based on the relevant legal basis.
7. Data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization.
8. The period for which your personal data is processed depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be kept is calculated taking into account the following criteria:
the period of the implementation of the Program,
activities aimed at graduates of the Program,
legal regulations that may oblige us to process data for a certain period of time,
the period that is necessary to defend our interests.
9. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
access your personal data,
request the rectification of your personal data that is incorrect and the completion of incomplete personal data,
request the erasure of your personal data, in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing, when there is no other legal basis for processing,
to object to the processing of your data, on the grounds of your particular situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes,
portability of your personal data,
lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, based at 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
10. The Administrator does not process personal data in an automated manner (does not profile the data).